New Gundam Breaker Playstation 4 Bundle Revealed
Bandai Namco Entertainment America has recently sent out newsletters that they will be releasing a New Gundam Breaker Playstation 4 Bundle exclusively on their web store. The bundle will be released on June 22 and will retail for $89.95. The bundle will include a translucent HG 1/144 Gundam Age II Magnum, which is a variant based on one of the models seen in the Gundam Build Divers anime series.
Bandai Namco Entertainment America provided official release details for the bundle.
Break, build and battle with the Gunpla you’ve always wanted in NEW GUNDAM BREAKER! Blast through enemy Gunplas and collect their fallen weapons and armor to customize your Gunpla in real time and now you can team up with your friends in a 3v3 co-op mode! Don’t miss out on the action in the newest installment of this fan-favorite series!
©SOTSU • SUNRISE
©SOTSU • SUNRISE • MBS
©SOTSU • SUNRISE • TV TOKYO
• Hack and slash your way through onslaughts of enemy Gunpla and big bosses to gather various Gunpla parts – from heads to legs, weapons to shields, and everything in-between!
• Create your very own Gunpla to suit your fighting style using parts you’ve collected! Customize your Gunpla off and on the battlefield with new real-time weapon and armor swapping!
• Battle your way through story mode or team up with three other players in a new 3v3 Co-Op Mode! Fight and collect the most parts to secure your team’s victory
Gundam Gunpla Model:
- Set includes Hyper DODs Rifle Magnum, Beam Sabers, Shiguru Shield, F-funnles.
- 1/144 scale
- Size and weight: 30 x 19 x 6.7 cm / 357g
Those who are interested can pre-order the bundle at the link listed below.
Detective Pikachu “Big” Teaser Trailer Streamed
Warner Brothers recently released a new teaser trailer for Detective Pikachu. The latest teaser trailer features a closerRead More
Persona 5 the Animation: Stars and Ours Premiere Date Announced
The official Persona 5 the Animation website has updated with the announcement that Persona 5 the Animation: StarsRead More