Deadpool Two Year Anniversary Edition Blu-Ray Release Announced
20th Century Fox has recently announced that they will be releasing a Deadpool Two Year Anniversary Edition on Blu-ray on April 24.
The Deadpool Two Year Anniversary Edition will include:
- New collectible packaging
- Car Decals
- Temporary Tatoos
- Paper Dolls
The Deadpool Two Year Anniversary Edition 4K UHD Steelbook will be available exclusive to Best Buy. The Steelbook release will include the bonuses from the standard Two Year Anniversary Edition, however it will also include two exclusive patches.
Walmart will also be releasing exclusive new Blu-ray re-releases for some other various films releases by 20th Century Fox such as Logan, Planet of the Apes, and more on May 15. These new releases will feature brand new cover art that also features Deadpool.
Select Blu-ray releases at Walmart and Best Buy will also include Fandango credit, which can be used to purchase tickets to Deadpool 2.
Comingsoon.net provided bonus feature details for the Deadpool Two Year Anniversary Edition.
DEADPOOL TWO YEAR ANNIVERSARY EDITION SPECIAL FEATURES:
· Deleted/Extended Scenes with optional audio commentary by Director Tim Miller
· Gag Reel
· Deadpool’s Fun Sack
· Audio Commentary with Director Tim Miller and Deadpool co-creator Rob Liefeld
· Audio Commentary with Ryan Reynolds and writers Paul Wernick and Rhett Reese
· From Comics to Screen…to Screen
· Galleries: concept art, storyboards, costumes, pre-vis and stunt-vis
Michael Waldon to Showrun Disney+ “Loki” Series
The Hollywood Reporter has reported that Michael Waldon will be executive producing, writing, and act as the showRead More
New DC Super Hero Girls Cartoon Trailer Streamed
The official DC Super Hero Girls Youtube channel has updated with a trailer for the new upcomingRead More